Friday, April 10, 2015

Wreck This Journal: Paint, Paint, and More Paint!

The 3 pages that I recently finished had everything to do with paint. But! They're not all the same. I did each page a little differently:

So the first page I did it said, "Smush something colorful onto this page". So I took the leftover paint I was using for an art project and smushed it on the page. I also closed the book to make the paint go on the other page. 

The 2nd page is one of many that you will see in this series! This type of page let's you choose your own wrecking method! I have been trying and trying to figure out what I can do for a handful of these types of pages and I was able to do 1 so far. I chose to take a stencil and paint and wreck the page in a pretty way!

This last page was pretty fun! It says, "This page is for handprints or fingerprints. Get them dirty then press down". So I thought getting my fingers all messy with paint, counts as getting them dirty. I think this page came out really colorful and pretty!

I had a ton of fun with these pages! See you next time with another Wreck This Journal post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment