Saturday, February 21, 2015

Wreck This Journal: Restaurant Napkins?

Finally! I get to post more for this series! I haven't been able to because I have been sick, and there's a lot of things going on. But, I have 3 pages to show you today.

This first page was really hard for me but it says "aquire a napkin from a restaurant. Write a secret on it. Glue it here." It took me like 2 weeks or so to find a napkin that was small enough for this journal. But I finally did! I didn't want to glue it because I thought that it would be too messy so I just taped it. And for the secret...........well it's a secret so I can't tell you! But I did write something on the napkin. I thought that this was an interesting page!




The next page was pretty relaxing! It says "make a mark every time you spot a bird". And let me tell you there was a TON of birds! So I decided to make the same marks that were already on the page and that was bird footprints. There was a lot more birds but sometimes they flew in groups and it was difficult to count. 


The final page was my favorite out of all of them. It says "hide parts of this page on your travels". This was soooo much fun!!! I'm still in the process of hiding some of the page. Sometimes when I went to restaurants I would hide a piece of the page in between the table and then sometimes I just let some of it flow outside in the wind to find it's own hiding place. It was really fun and I'm still going to continue hiding some of it.



So I really hope you liked these pages! I can't wait for the next ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment