Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reasons Why You Should Learn About Islam and Other Religions



There are many reasons why you should learn about Islam and other religions. I will talk about these reasons in this essay as well as why you should learn about other religions even if you do not follow in their beliefs.

One of the reasons that you should learn about other religions is that it is very educational. Even though you do not follow their religion at least you know where they are coming from. Plus, most of the wars that have happened are about religion and which one is going to overpower the other religion, so all of the religions connect to history in some way.  Personally I think everyone should get along no matter what religion you follow because I don’t think it is something worth fighting about. Therefore, that is one of the reasons that you should learn about other religions.

The second reason why you should learn about Islam religion is that they are one of the largest religions in the world. Wouldn’t you want to learn about why that is? I would! I think it is interesting to learn about another person’s way of life.  I grew up living my life a different way that other people may have with their religion and I think it is a useful thing to have an education about.  Yes, you might not agree with how Islam or other religions do things but so what? You are respecting their means by learning about them anyway.

Now me personally, I have friends that abide by a different religion and to me I learn from them on what their customs are and about their holidays. I think learning about that stuff is excellent!

Again, the expansion of Islam is connected to the countries of Europe that you learn about too so you would have to understand why right? Of course!

So that is some of the reasons why you should learn about Islam and other religions. I think it is interesting to learn about another person’s way of life and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment