Friday, May 29, 2015

Book of the Month: Paper Towns

Here is my book for the month of May! I have been reading Paper Towns and it was actually nothing how I expected it to be. Actually, I didn't really have any ideas for what it was going to be about. But I loved it. I haven't finished the very end of it but I wanted to make sure I had this post done by the end of May. For this book, I didn't think the beginning was going slowly because it got right to the point. I like when authors write like that because you need to catch the reader's interest and make them want to read more. If the beginning drags on, the reader will most likely have less of an interest in the rest of the story. That's my opinion. But I thought that the pace that this book was going was perfect.

The book is written by the point of view of the main character which is a teenage boy named Quentin. He has always had a crush on his neighbor. Her name was Margo Roth Spiegelman. She was always a little mysterious but was full of adventure. The two of them used to talk a lot when they were younger but in high school they didn't really hang out that much. But there was one special night that changed everything.

Lets just say there was a ton of adventure while there were plots for revenge. Friends come together, new friendships are made, and mysteries get cracked. I don't want to spoil the book for any of you because I recommend that all of you read it! There were times where I laughed because there was definitely comedy in this story. But there's also some romance.

My favorite character is definitely Margo because she is so adventurous and marches to the beat of her own drum. I can't wait to find out what happens in the ending. The movie is also coming out in July so I am definitely going to see it! As you can tell I am very excited!

so I Hope you all Get to read This book because I Definitely recommend it! if you Read this Book then comment On this blog Post your thoughts on It! thank you So much for Reading! check back Next month For another book Of the Month!!

PS: If you read the book you'll understand why the last paragraph had random capitalization. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment