Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Artsy Picture of The Week: Wonderful Flowers!

This week I decided to show you some flowers I received from my family and friends after my recital! I think they are soooo beautiful!
Again I couldn't just show you one picture!
The next picture I wanted to show you is a beautiful bouquet that was made for me from my Godmother. She is very artsy and I always get inspiration from her! She has a blog too! if you would like to check out her blog to see more amazing posts then Click Here! This is what she made me:
I had to show you the beautiful handle on the bouquet too because I love it!
That's it for now! I really want to thank everyone who gave me these beautiful flowers because I love them so much and it was very nice of you all! I hope you enjoyed this week's artsy picture post!

2 comments: