Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Artsy Picture of The Week: Jelly Bean Challenge!

This isn't really a great artsy picture but I wanted to show you this fun (and rather disgusting) jelly bean challenge that I did with my friend Lauren! I posted the video of us trying the jelly beans so if you want to check that video out then Click Here. These are the "good" flavors that are mixed with the "bad" flavors:
So when you eat these with your friend the two jelly beans can both be good or bad, or one be good and the other a bad flavor. It is all at random and you have no idea which is which. Trust me, we tried smelling them to find a difference and looking for a color difference and there was no smell and no odd color difference. I have to say that they did a very good job in making both good and bad flavors look the same exact color.
So that's it for today! How about you all leave me a comment below this post saying what bad flavor you would NEVER want to eat in this challenge and what bad flavor (if you had to choose) would you want to eat in this challenge. Good luck to all of those who are about to try this challenge because I have to say it was pretty disgusting!!!! My friend and I both had the flavors mixed up in our mouths for a while! I hope you enjoyed this artsy picture post!

1 comment:

  1. Funny Video! I would not want to try skunk spray! EWWWWWW Yuck! Well most of the yucky flavors I wouldn't want to try!

    ReplyDelete