Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Artsy Picture of The Week: Paper Mache!

This past weekend I had a friend come over and we decided to help out with our show and make the props that needed to be created with paper mache. I think this project is soooo much fun! I do not have pictures of the finished product yet but if you would like another post showing the outcome of them completely finished then let me know in the comments and I will do so! Here are the pictures:


 We used milk cartons and mini boxes for this project. We found that the boxes were much easier to work with but we still needed to use both shapes.
I took those other to pics to show what the cartons and boxes look like with a couple coats of paper mache on them. We were still in the process of making them so I do not have pictures of the final product.

That's it for now! if you are wondering what we are making for our show they are suppose to be piles of gold. We will paint them when they are all finished. I hope you enjoyed this week's artsy post!

No comments:

Post a Comment