Saturday, March 14, 2015

Wreck This Journal: Hiding a Nice Note!

Hey there everyone! Here I am bringing you another post for my Wreck This Journal series! So let's hop right into it:

This first page was pretty fun! I actually did it with my godmother and she has a blog too! So Click Here to check out her awesome posts! But we saw that it was snowing out and so that was the perfect time to do this page! It's says, "draw something's here with a pen. Go out in the rain or snow. Let it get wet. So since it was really cold out we opened up a window and I held the journal out in the snow for it to get wet! My godmother actually thought of a creative idea by putting some color on the page with an ink pad and that's why there's a little tint of blue on the paper. Overall it was pretty fun!

This next page kind of looks a little crazy! This is what 1 day of driving looks like while drawing lines with a pen. It was super fun! I just took a pen and kind of let it do it's own thing and not really put too much control into it. Which ever way we turned I just let the pen turn on the paper and I just kept drawing lines throughout traveling in motion. 

I did this page pretty quickly. It says, "while waiting for something (food, a plane, your friend to arrive), write a list of everything you can see". Where do you think I was when I wrote this list? Comment below this post and guess! 

This last page was my favorite to do! It says, "hide this page in someone's pocket or bag with a note". Since I was going to see my godmother that weekend I decided to write a note for her on the paper and hide it somewhere in her bag. This was kind of hard because we are with each other all the time when we are together but I was able to do it successfully. I hope she likes her note!

Those are all the pages that I have recently completed so far! See you next time with more Wreck This Journal pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment