Thursday, January 29, 2015

Wreck This Journal: Random Numbers Everywhere!

Yay! This is the first post for my new journal series! So, because I just got the book I didn't really get that many pages done. I have also decided that I will be posting this series every Saturday! 

This first page I kind of messed up a little bit. But I mean, it's a wreck it journal you know? I messed up where I was suppose to write each one. So for example where it says write your name in white, I wrote the, this book belongs to one. So that basically pushed each one down one line but I wrote arrows so hopefully it makes sense. Also, I haven't really figured out how I am going to write my name in white so leave me ideas in the comments! But the rest of the page is pretty self explanatory:

The next page was actually pretty fun! It says "add your own page numbers". I did just that but in a weird way. But weird fits me because...well I'm a little weird :) what I did differently was are random numbers to every page. So for example I would write 2 on one page but on the very next page I would write 100 or something like that. It was actually pretty relaxing and it took me a couple days to complete the whole book only because I was taking my time with it. 

The next page I actually completed before I even turned to it! It says "devise a way to carry the journal everywhere". I already figured out how by putting it in my purse that I carry around everywhere. So this page was really easy for me.


So those are all the pages that I have completed so far! I'm sorry if this first post for this series isn't really that interesting but hopefully when I get further into it it will be more exciting. I can't wait to complete more pages to post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment