Monday, April 28, 2014

Artsy Picture of The Week: More Nail Art!

Hi Everyone! This week I decided to show you more nail art that I created recently. These are some of the designs I did:
The sample nail on the far left is a tribal design, and the one in the middle is a yin yang design.  The nail on the far right was really easy to create. What did I used to get the really cool lines on it??? DENTAL FLOSS! Yes that's right, dental floss. I used the hand held little flossers that little kids use other than the regular floss you get in a little container. I find that using the hand held ones are easier. All you do is brush some nail polish on the piece of floss and run it over your nail. Easy as that!
I hope you enjoyed this artsy picture post! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment